Webinar: Intro to GA4, The New Google Analytics
Tuesday June 29, 2021. 3:00pm (JST)
In this webinar we will cover what you need to know about the new Google Analytics, GA4 and how it differs from Google Analytics Universal, or any previous version of Google Analytics to date.
During this live demo we will cover initial implementation steps, basic reports, how mobile apps fit in this new version, and actions your organization should be considering at this stage. Most importantly, we will try to have your questions answered!
Main points we will cover:
- The drive behind GA4 and its differences to the current versions of Google Analytics.
- The basics on how to set up your implementation and pitfalls to avoid.
- Arguments for and against transitioning to GA4
- Cost: Free.
- Date: Tuesday June 29, 2021, 3:00pm JST.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Participants will be emailed with the Zoom webinar link closer to the webinar date.
About Jose Uzcategui
Based in Tokyo, Jose is the Global Lead and Sr. Analytics Consultant at Ayudante. For the last 10 years Jose has led analytics and marketing efforts on both agency and client side including ASICS and Amazon Japan. During this time, he has become an expert in digital analytics and optimization strategies for medium and large organizations.